NEW YORK, July 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The edge computing market is set to grow by USD 9.14 billion, progressing at a CAGR of over 32% during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nokia Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and Schneider Electric SE are some of the major market participants. Although the demand for decentralized computing will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Edge Computing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Edge Computing Market is segmented as below:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Other End-users
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41519
Edge Computing Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the edge computing market include Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Nokia Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and Schneider Electric SE. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Edge Computing Market size
- Edge Computing Market trends
- Edge Computing Market industry analysis
The advent of integrated industry 4.0 with IoT is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the edge computing market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Edge Data Center Market – Global edge data center market is segmented by component (IT infrastructure, general construction, power management systems, cooling systems, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Cloud Computing Market – Global cloud computing market is segmented by service (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Edge Computing Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist edge computing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the edge computing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the edge computing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of edge computing market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user placement
- Industrial manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Telecom – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobility – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Government – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Finance – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other end-users – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nokia Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/edge-computing-market-2020-2024–post-covid-19-impact-analysis–technavio-301342407.html