NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Forklift Battery Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025» report has been added to Technavio’s offering.
The forklift battery market size is expected to increase by USD 2.28 billion at a CAGR of over 4% during 2021-2025.
The market is driven by factors such as the increasing demand for electric forklift applications, growth of global e-commerce market, and the growth of the construction industry. However, the replacement of electric forklifts with fuel cell forklifts will hinder growth.
The legislative support for battery recycling will offer several growth opportunities for the market players. On the other hand, concerns over lead pollution and the presence of stringent laws will challenge growth.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner and Sohn GmbH, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd., Camel Group Co. Ltd., East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, Exide Industries Ltd., Flux Power Holdings Inc., GS Yuasa Corp., Narada Power Source Co. Ltd., and Trojan Battery Co. LLC.
The report includes the competitive analysis which analyzes and evaluates the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. Some of the factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By Type, the market is classified into lead-acid battery and Li-on battery. The market growth in the lead-acid battery segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- By Geography, the market is analyzed across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA. APAC will have the largest share of the market.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Battery Market – Global battery market is segmented by application (consumer electronics, transportation, and stationary) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Lead-acid Battery Market – Global lead-acid battery market is segmented by application (automotive, stationary, and motive) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Lead-acid battery – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner and Sohn GmbH
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
- Camel Group Co. Ltd.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Flux Power Holdings Inc.
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
- Trojan Battery Co. LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forklift-battery-market-in-renewable-electricity-industry—2-28-bn-growth-expected-during-2021-2025–17-000-technavio-research-reports-301371633.html