DUBLIN, April 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Branched Chain Amino Acids – A Global Market Overview 2021» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The COVID-19 pandemic effect on the global branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) market varied materially by country and end-use application, depending on the timing of the outbreak and consumer behavior. Overall, the impact of coronavirus on global BCAAs was moderate in 2020 and expected to recover significantly in 2021.
Global demand for all types of BCAAs was moderate during the year 2020 attributed to the impact from the COVID-19 outbreak, where L-Valine registered 7% YOY growth, L-Isoleucine at 5.5% YOY, and L-Leucine at 5% YOY growth in 2020.
Research Findings & Coverage
- The global BCAAs market is analyzed in this report for its product types and end-use applications
- BCAAs market size is estimated/projected in this report by product type and end-use application across all major regions/countries
- Demand for BCAAs in Nutraceuticals to Get a Boost from Sports Nutrition
- Next Limiting Amino Acid L-Valine Fueling Growth for BCAAs in the Animal Feed Sector
- BCAA Enriched Foods Claimed to Extend Lifespan
- Key market trends including growth drivers and opportunities
- The report explores the market for end-use areas of all segments globally
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled – 50
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 219 companies
The report reviews, analyzes, and projects the global BCCAs market for the period 2012-2022 in terms volume in metric tons, market value in US$ and the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2017 through 2026 with a special focus on ASF outbreak impact and COVID-19 impact by providing y-o-y growths for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
COVID-19 Impact on the Global Branched Chain Amino Acids Market
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
2.1 BCAA Enriched Foods Claimed to Extend Lifespan
2.2 Next Limiting Amino Acid L-Valine Fueling Growth for BCAAs in the Animal Feed Sector
2.3 Demand for BCAAs in Nutraceuticals to Get a Boost from Sports Nutrition
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc. (Japan)
- Amino GmbH (Germany)
- CJ CheilJedang Corporation (South Korea)
- Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Fufeng Group Company Limited (China)
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co., Ltd. (China)
- Nippon Rika Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Shantou Jiahe Biological Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
4. KEY BUSINESS AND PRODUCT TRENDS
- Metabolic Explorer to Acquire Ajinomoto Europe’s Amino Acids Subsidiary
- Amino GmbH Doubling its Production Capacity of Pharmaceutical Grade Amino Acids
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
5.1 Global Branched Chain Amino Acids Market Overview by End-use Application
5.2 Global Branched Chain Amino Acids Market Overview by Product Type
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Global Branched Chain Amino Acids Market Overview by Geographic Region
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
- Acerblend Ingredients Co., Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition Europe
- Ajinomoto Animal Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Ajinomoto do Brazil Industriae Comercio de Alimentos Ltda
- Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Amino GmbH
- AminoLogics Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Huaheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Biokyowa Inc.
- CJ Bio America
- CJ CheilJedang Corporation
- CJ do Brasil Ltda
- Daesang Corporation
- Evonik (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fufeng Group Company Limited
- Fujian Maidan Biology Group Co. Ltd.
- Fuyang Dongchen Biological Engineering Co., Ltd
- Hebei Huaheng Biological Technology Co., Ltd
- Heilongjiang ChengFu Food Group Co., Ltd
- Henan HDF Chemical Company, Ltd.
- Henan Julong Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Huanggang Wellman Biosciences Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Provincial Bafeng Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Share Co., Ltd.
- Iris Biotech GmbH
- Jiangsu Xinhanling Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Jinyao Ruida (Xuchang) Biology Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Meihua Holdings Group Co., Ltd.
- METabolic EXplorer S.A.
- Ningbo Create-Bio Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haishuo Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Eppen Biotech Co., Ltd
- Nippon Rika Co., Ltd.
- Prinova Group LLC
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Sciphar Hi-Tech Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shantou Jiahe Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Jirong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Shixing Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shine Star (Hubei) Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Tongsheng Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc. Zhaoqing Guangdong
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Wuhan Grand Hoyo Co., Ltd
- Wuxi Jinghai Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Yichang Sanxia Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lt1rwg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/opportunities-in-the-global-branched-chain-amino-acids-market-demand-for-bcaas-in-nutraceuticals-to-get-a-boost-from-sports-nutrition-301276728.html
SOURCE Research and Markets