DUBLIN, Aug. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Growth Opportunities Arising due to the Use of Commercial AI Models in Radiology» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As artificial intelligence (AI) solutions gain acceptance in the imaging fraternity and among senior leaders in the health systems space, competition has intensified and necessitated the creation of differentiation strategies for companies that want to improve their revenue and sustain growth. The rapid proliferation of medical imaging AI companies has led to the availability of a plethora of solutions in the market; however, hospitals are not able to access these solutions (and vice versa).
The launch of platforms and marketplaces by imaging original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and others has paved the way for new distribution channels and commercial models. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) marketplace (mainly cloud-based) is meant to simplify medical imaging providers’ access to various independent software vendors’ applications without having to contract and engage individually with each vendor.
Owing to the shift from fee-for-service models to value-based reimbursement, intrinsic factors that drive adoption (improved sensitivity and specificity and reduced reporting and interpretation time) will become less important to end users. AI vendors should design their solutions and their pricing strategies to align with the value delivered in the overall care pathway.
Predictive solutions and the identification of new protocol or indications for imaging will decrease readmissions and enable optimum resource utilization (equipment, manpower, and financial) and align with the goals of value-based care. As pressure on radiologists increases due to high scan volumes and complex cases, vendors should focus on condition-based packages that can be integrated with operational processes.
Vendors can offer comprehensive condition-specific packages by partnering with OEM platforms or marketplace to decrease the cost of sale, improve market access, and benefit from new pricing models and integration facilities.
- Strategic imperatives for vendors
- Key market trends and impact of AI on radiology
- Scenarios driving the adoption of AI among providers
- Types of value creation of AI in radiology
- Adoption of AI and functional prioritization by radiologists
- Evolution/progression of pricing models for AI tools
- Demand-side factors that influence the shift in pricing models
- Value positioning of various pricing models
- Top growth opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
- Why is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Radiology AI Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
Market Overview – Drivers of Adoption and Use-Cases
- Market Segmentation
- Key Trends and the Evolution of AI in Radiology
- AI Development Ecosystem and the Role of Multiple Participants in the Deployment Stack
- Growth Drivers
- Radiology AI Use-Cases in Imaging Workflows
- AI Use-Cases or Functionalities in Imaging Workflows
Deployment, Adoption Criteria, and Value Drivers
- Types of Deployment, Value, and State of Play
- Efficacy Levels and Their Impact on the Adoption of AI in Imaging
- AI Adoption in Imaging – Key Evaluation Criteria for End-users
- AI in Radiology – Types of Value Creation
- AI in Radiology – Roadblocks and Recommendations
AI in Radiology – Pricing Strategies
- AI in Radiology – Evolution/Progression of Pricing Models
- Demand-Side Factors That Influence the Shift in Pricing Models
- Value Positioning of Various Pricing Models
- Unlocking Value Across the Radiology Stack to Abate Price Erosion
Growth Opportunity Universe, AI in Radiology
- AI in Radiology – Growth Opportunity Matrix
- Growth Opportunity 1: Disease-Specific Packages Sold Through Oem Platforms and Marketplaces Will Drive Adoption
- Growth Opportunity 2: Strategic Partnerships with Medtech and Biopharma Companies Will Create New Revenue Streams
- Growth Opportunity 3: Solutions That Benefit Referrers and Payers Will Yield High Revenue
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o9f136
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets